General installation instructions
- Use the address authmailer.com and the port 587 as the outgoing mail server. You can also use ports 2525, 465 or 25.
- Log into the service with your user ID and password. You can check or change your user ID on the My Account page. The password is the same password you use on the administration page.
- If your email client allows you to use encryption, please select "STARTTLS". You can also use SSL encryption but if you do so, please select the port 465. If you do not select encryption at this point, your communications with the AuthMailer service will not be secure.
- If your email client allows you to select the authentication method, please select "Normal password" or "No authentication". You will have a well encrypted connection when selecting these settings.
- Test your settings by sending an email to yourself. Please note that the first email may take a while to go through due to reasons AuthMailer is unable to influence.
Device- and software specific installation instruction
For more device- and software-specific instructions, please click here.
Are you unable to send email via our service? Please check the following issues
before contacting our customer service:
- Check that you have selected authmailer.com as your outgoing mail server.
- Check that you have selected 587 (or 2525, 465 or 25) as your outgoing mail port. In some cases, you may have to change the port you're using. This may be the case if your ISP has prevented communications with the port in question.
- Check that you have entered the correct outgoing mail user ID and password. You can change your user ID and password on the My Account page, if necessary.
If you are still having problems when using the service, please contact our technical support by submitting a ticket through our support portal.